Solo en inglés.
If you’re looking for a great place to start with the Warhammer 40,000 hobby, this is the bundle for you. You’ll get a gaming board, plastic scenery, 15 push-fit miniatures, clippers, glue, paints and a brush – everything you need to begin your journey, even the necessary core rules! Included:
First Strike: A Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set
First Strike is the ideal first purchase to those new to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby – an exciting fusion of collecting, painting and playing with highly detailed Citadel miniatures.
15 easy to build push-fit (no glue required!) miniatures in blue and green coloured plastic, representing the heroic Ultramarines and putrescent Death Guard:
- 3 Primaris Intercessors – clad in Mk X power armour, they are each armed with a bolt rifle and carry grenades. 1 model is a Sergeant, who leads the unit – he has a holstered pistol and is easily identified by his bare, unhelmed head;
- 3 Primaris Reivers – again clad in Mk X power armour, these Space Marines carry heavy bolt pistols and combat blades – they distinguished by the sinister skull motif on their helmets, with the Sergeant featuring a half-skull faceplate.
- 3 Plague Marines – each festering and bursting out of their armour due to the malign corruption of the Plague God Nurgle. 1 wields a boltgun, 1 is armed with a blight launcher and 1 – the Champion, who leads the unit – has a plasma gun, power fist and plague knife;
- 6 Poxwalkers – these are the cursed victims of the plagues, transformed into living weapons. Each is armed with an improvised close combat weapon, with hammers, chains, planks of wood and metal pipes with nails in represented.
Everything you need to learn to play with your new miniatures is included in the box:
- a 24-page booklet containing the core rules for playing Warhammer 40,000, with each phase of the game explained in a clear, easy to follow manner from the initial setup to one side’s victory;
- a 56-page book that guides you through the background, history and current state of the Warhammer 40,000 galaxy, with introductions to the Primaris Space Marines and Death Guard, as well as 9 other armies. It features step-by-step guides to painting your miniatures, with guides to the paints and brushes you need, along with a showcase of beautifully-painted miniatures to inspire your hobby journey. It also includes explanations of the different ways to play Warhammer 40,000, along with training missions that gradually introduce the core concepts to the total beginner;
- datasheets for the miniatures in the box – these are handy cards with the information on movement and weapons for each model printed on, meaning less flipping through books for information and more actual gaming;
- 6 6-sided dice, and a 6” translucent measuring ruler, each vitally important for games;
- a decal sheet for your Ultramarines, featuring army and troop iconography;
- 9 32mm and 6 40mm round plastic bases for your miniatures to stand upon.
Realm of Battle: Moon Base Klaisus
- 4 fold-out gaming boards, made of extra-thick, hard-wearing card. These sit next to each other on your table to form a 5’ 6” x 4’ battlefield. The boards are double-sided, one side featuring the ruins of Moon Base Klaisus, and the other featuring a Martian landscape;
- 4 push-fit plastic scenery pieces - no glue required – representing ruined wall sections, which your models can take cover behind. Each of these is able to slot into the others in any combination, allowing a variety of scenery – especially when combined with the 3 plastic ruins, access hatch, and Inquisitorial crate that are included. Each of these scenery pieces are designed to be match with the Sector Mechanicus scenery kits available, making expansion easy;
- 3 Crucible of War missions, designed to be played using the contents of this box. These can be played individually, or linked together, giving you a campaign.
Even the box this set comes in is useful: it’s made of strong card, making it perfect for storing your disassembled scenery set between games.
Warhammer 40,000 Citadel Essentials Set
Included in the box:
- 5g Plastic Glue
- a set of clippers, used to remove the components from their frame
- a Citadel Starter Brush
and 13 3ml pots of high-quality Citadel paints:
- Death Guard Green
- Armageddon Dust
- Rakarth Flesh
- Balthasar Gold
- Macragge Blue
- Mephiston Red
- Averland Sunset
- Agrax Earthshade
- Mournfang Brown
- Imperial Primer
- Bugman's Glow
- Ceramite White
Nuestra oferta de servicio al cliente
TODOS los pedidos pueden recogerse GRATIS en cualquiera de nuestras tiendas Games Workshop. Envío gratuito para pedidos de 50€ o importe superior y desde 6€ para pedidos de menos de 50€.
Recogida gratuita en tienda
Envío (entre 3 y 9 días laborables)
Disponibles métodos de envío exprés.
TODOS los pedidos pueden recogerse GRATIS en cualquiera de nuestras tiendas Games Workshop.Haz clic aquí para encontrar la información de entrega de tu tienda local.
Envío gratuito para pedidos de 50€ o importe superior y desde 6€ para pedidos de menos de 50€.
Si, por cualquier motivo, no estás satisfecho con tu compra, puedes devolvérnosla y te devolveremos tu dinero o cambiaremos tu compra por cualquier otro producto. No te pondremos objecciones ni te pediremos que rellenes formularios por triplicado.Solo tienes que llamar a nuestro equipo de Venta directa al 912 768 468.