MyWarhammer Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – My Warhammer
Welcome to My Warhammer.
This page contains the terms and conditions on which we make available the My Warhammer service (Service) to you, as available on our website (the Website), and such other websites, applications or other platforms that we choose to make available from time to time, including the 'Warhammer 40,000: The App’ software application owned by us and licensed to you (the App) (collectively, the Platforms and each a Platform).
Please read the following documents (collectively, the Terms) carefully before you start using the Service:
1. General My Warhammer Terms, which set out the terms which apply generally to your use of the Service and the opening of a user account;
3. Subscription Service Terms, which apply if you sign up for a paid subscription through the Service in order to access additional content and functionality (Subscription Service) (which, together with the above terms, form the contract between you and us for your paid subscription).
4. Beta Service Terms, which set out the additional terms which apply if you are accessing the Subscription Service through the free-trial Beta Service.
If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Service. You should save a copy of these Terms for future reference. By using the Service, you confirm that you have read and accept these Terms, and agree to be bound by them.
1. About us
1.1. The Service is operated by Games Workshop Limited (we/us/our). We are registered in England and Wales with company number 1467092, and our registered address at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2WS, England.
2. User Accounts
2.1. In order to use the Service (references to which includes, for the avoidance of doubt, any Subscription Service), you must first create a My Warhammer user account (Account) on our Website by following the online instructions.
2.2. To access and view content through the Service, you must have internet access and be at least 13 years old (or older if you live in certain places). If you are under 13 years old (or are not old enough to give your legal consent to use online services in the place that you live), you must have first obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to sign up for an Account and use the Service. Please note that we are unable to provide access to the Service in particular countries due to legal restrictions. For more information about our Service availability or minimum age requirements, please contact us.
2.3. We require your date of birth and the email address of your parent or legal guardian if you are under the digital age of consent in the place that you live in order to verify that you have met our minimum age requirements.
3. Changes to the Service
3.1. We reserve the right to update or change these Terms or any element of the Service from time to time. The circumstances in which we make changes may include, for example and without limitation, to comply with applicable laws, to provide you with additional information about the Service, to improve or update the content available on the Service, or for safety or security reasons.
3.2. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Service temporarily to deal with any technical problems, make minor technical changes or upgrade the Service.
4. You must keep your Account details safe
4.1. If you have a My Warhammer Account with us, this should belong to and only be accessible by you. This means that you must ensure that no-one else, including for example other members of your household, has your permission to access or use your Account and that you exercise reasonable care to ensure that any unauthorised access or use does not take place.
4.2. Each Account is available to one natural person only and must not under any circumstances be registered or operated automatically by a computer program or otherwise.
4.3. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
4.4. We have the right to disable any Account or user password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms or any of our policies.
4.5. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account as soon as you become aware of it.
5. Your use of the Service
5.1. You agree not to use or provide any false, incomplete or misleading information in the registration process. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us. We shall not be under any obligation to open an Account and reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person at any time.
5.2. You must not use the Service in a way that violates any applicable laws or regulations, these Terms, or any other policy or terms that we communicate on our Website, through the App or on any other Platform from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse to make the Service available to any person, terminate the Account of any user, or change the eligibility requirements at any time, with or without notice.
6. Limitations to the Service
6.1. The Service is provided for general information and entertainment purposes only and is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Nothing contained on our Website, on the App or on any other Platform constitutes advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the Website, the App, any other Platform or the Service. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. Proprietary rights
7.1. You acknowledge that, as between you and us, all intellectual property rights (meaning copyright, design rights, trade marks, patents, rights in any inventions and any and all other rights of a similar kind) and rights of ownership in the Website, the App, the Documentation (as defined herein) and the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us, throughout the world shall belong to us, and that you shall not acquire any rights in, or to, the Website, the App, the Documentation or the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us (or any element thereof), other than the right to use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
7.2. You must not use any part of the content on the Website, the App or any other Platform through which the Service is available (except any content that you have generated) for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from the owner of that content.
7.3. You acknowledge that your use of the Service is subject always to your complying with any instructions of use issued by us from time to time.
8. Complaints policy
8.1. We are committed to providing a quality service to you and value your views, opinions and feedback on any products which have been supplied to you or the Service which we have provided to you.
8.2. If you believe that we have not performed any of our duties to a satisfactory standard please contact us and we shall endeavour to put right any problems. We shall endeavour to contact you within five working days of receiving your email and shall work closely with you in trying to resolve any problems fairly and quickly and to ensure that both our products and the Service which we have provided to you are to your satisfaction.
9. Our liability
9.1. We will not be liable for any delays or failure in the performance of any part of the Service due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Website, the App, any other Platform, and the Service. We are not responsible for the behaviour of any advertisers, linked websites or other users. We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms implied by law that may apply to our Website, the App, any other Platform or the Service, or any content on it.
9.2. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law. For the avoidance of doubt, any rights you have as a consumer under applicable local law or other legal rights to which you may be entitled as a consumer are unaffected.
9.3. We only supply the Service for domestic and private use. If you use the Service for any other purpose (including commercial, business or re-sale) we will have no liability to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity or goodwill. In any event, our total liability for any claims made under these Terms in any given month will be no more than what you paid us for the Service (if any) in the month prior to any such claim being made.
9.4. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, however it arises and, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, the Website, the App, any other Platform or the Service;
- your use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website, the App, any other Platform or the Service;
- any use of the Service which is not authorised by us;
- incompatibility of the Service with any other software or hardware (including any of your devices);
- any act or omission of any third party platform, service provider, supplier, device manufacturer or provider of a device operating system which is beyond our reasonable control; or
- errors, viruses or bugs present in or arising from your use of the Service.
9.6. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542.
9.7. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
10.1. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Service, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. The expression ‘writing’ or ‘written’ includes emails.
10.2. All notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by email, registered post or airmail. Our contact details can be found here. All notices from us to you will be displayed on the Website from time to time or sent by email, registered post or airmail to any address provided by you to us. Notices will be deemed received immediately when posted on the Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, 3 working days (a working day being any day on which banks in London are normally open for business) after the date of posting of any letter by registered post, and 10 working days after the date of posting if sent by airmail. If a notice is deemed to have been received after 4.00pm on any working day, or on any day which is not a working day, it shall be deemed to have been received at 9.00am on the next working day.
10.3. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another person or organisation and will let you know by email if we plan to do this. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms or your Account (including, for the avoidance of doubt, your right to use the App or the Service, or any other Platform on which the Service is made available) to any other user or entity unless we agree in writing.
10.4. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any section of these Terms is not enforceable, then that section will be removed or edited as little as necessary and the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
10.5. These Terms, and any other document expressly referred to in these documents, constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us, relating to its subject matter. We each acknowledge that, in our provision of and your use of the Service, neither of us relies on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty of any person other than as expressly set out in these documents. Nothing in this section shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
10.6. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of any breach by you of these Terms, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
10.7. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time. The latest version of these Terms will be available on the Website. You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you use the Service.
10.8. The Contract is between you and us and no other person shall have rights to enforce any of its terms.
10.9. These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Service in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Service in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Service in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
2. Our right to make changes
2.2. From time to time we may automatically update the Website, the App or relevant Platform, and change the Service to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. We may also ask you to update the App for these reasons. If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App or the Service.
3. Availability and back-ups
3.1. We do not guarantee that our Website, the App or any other Platform we make available, or any content on it, will always be available or that your ability to use it will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw, update or make changes, or restrict the availability of or access to all or any part of our Website, the App or any other Platform we make available for business or operational reasons. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website, the App or any other Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3.2. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Service.
3.3. You must back up any content and data used in connection with the Service (in particular, the App), to protect yourself in case of problems. If you delete the App, this will automatically delete all content and data stored by you within the App.
4. Licence to use the App
4.1. If you download the App, we, Games Workshop Limited of Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS, license you to use:
- the ‘Warhammer 40,000: The App' mobile application software, the related documentation (Documentation), the data supplied with the software, and any updates or supplements to it; and
- the service you connect to via the App and the content we provide to you through it.
- download a copy of the App and view, use and display the App and the Service on such devices for your personal purposes only;
- use the Documentation to support your permitted use of the App and the Service; and
- receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating ‘patches’ and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
- except in the course of permitted sharing, not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App, the Documentation or the Service in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the App, Documentation or Service, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, Documentation or Service nor permit the App or the Service or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App and the Service on such devices as permitted in these terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or the Service nor attempt to do any such things; and
- comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Service.
5. Acceptable use
5.1. You may use the App, the Website, and the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us, for lawful purposes only. You must not use the App, the Website, the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of stalking, harming, harassing or abusing, or attempting to stalk, harm, harass or abuse any person in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation;
- knowingly to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed adversely to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- in any way which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, likely to deceive any person, or which infringes the rights of any third party.
- use the App, the Website, the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, the Website, the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us, or any operating system;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App, the Website, any Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these Terms);
- use the App, the Website, the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us, in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users, for instance through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- collect or harvest any information or data from the Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our Website, the Documentation, the App, the relevant Platform, or the Service without our express permission.
- Not to provide information that is inaccurate, fictional or misleading.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Service;
- any equipment or network on which the Service is hosted or stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
6. We may collect technical data about your device
7. We may end your rights to use the Service if you break these terms
7.1. If, in our opinion, any of these Terms have been breached, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, which may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use restricted parts of our Website, the App or relevant Platform, which we may do so at any time by contacting you.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, liabilities and losses on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. You hereby agree to indemnify us in this respect.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- You must stop all activities authorised by these Terms, including your use of the App and the Service.
- You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the Documentation which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Service.
8. Additional terms may also apply
8.1. The ways in which you can use the App and Documentation may also be controlled by the relevant app-store’s rules and policies through which you have downloaded or purchased the App. Please ensure that you have read, understood and accepted any applicable rules and policies before downloading and using the App and any Documentation.
8.2. If you have downloaded the App from the Apple iTunes App Store, the following additional terms apply:
- Your use of the App is limited to a non-transferable licence to use the App on any Apple-branded products that you own or control and as permitted by the usage rules set out in the App Store Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund you the purchase price for the App. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty set out in this Licence Agreement will be our responsibility.
- You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any of your claims (or any third party claims) relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) any third party claims of intellectual property right infringement, (ii) product liability claims, (iii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and (iv) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy or similar legislation.
- You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that you have been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country (i.e. on Title 15, Part 740 Supplement 1 Country Group E of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations); and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using the App, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the App.
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple's subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Licence Agreement with respect to the App, and that Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Licence Agreement against you in respect of the App as a third party beneficiary thereof.
9.1. Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, the App, the Documentation and the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us, and in the material published and content available on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App, the Documentation or the Service, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us, other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
9.2. The trade marks depicted on our Website and the App (and any other Platform) are owned by us or our licensors.
9.3. All materials made available, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorised use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights. The unauthorised posting of any of our intellectual property, including any images of our products or other artwork on any other website is strictly prohibited.
10. Rules about linking to our Website
10.1. You may link to our Website, or any page within it for personal (non-commercial) reasons, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
10.3. If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than as set out above, please address your request to us using the contact details set out here.
11. Links from our Website
11.1. Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed all of these sites and we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We do not endorse or make any representation about them and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12.1. We do not warrant that the Website or the App, or any other Platform through which the Service is made available by us, it’s content, or the server that makes it available are or will be error or virus free, or that the Service will be fit for a particular purpose or meet your requirements. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
13. Developer Name and Address
13.1. The developer of the App is Games Workshop Limited of Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2WS, England. If you have any questions or complaints relating to the App, please visit the contact us section of our webpage.
1.1. Once you have registered your Account, you will be able to purchase a subscription to access the Subscription Service by following the instructions set out in the ‘Subscriptions’ section of the Website.
1.2. When we first make the Subscription Service available to you following your completion of the online process or send you an email confirming that your subscription is active (whichever is the earlier), this is when the contact between you and us for the provision of the Subscription Service (Contract) shall come into force (Commencement Date). Your access to the Subscription Service will continue until we or you cancel the Subscription Service in accordance with these Terms.
1.3. We shall not be under any obligation to accept any request for a paid subscription and reserve the right to refuse to provide the Subscription Service to any person at any time.
1.5. If you wish to cancel your access to the Subscription Service, you must notify us of your intention to do so by emailing us or by selecting the relevant option in the ‘Subscriptions’ area of the Website (Cancellation Notice). Upon receipt of your Cancellation Notice, we will contact you by email to confirm the cancellation of your Subscription Service. Your access to the Subscription Service and the Contract will automatically come to an end at the end of the billing period in which your Cancellation Notice was received and the cancellation was confirmed by us. If you wish to cancel part way through your current billing period, please contact us here to discuss your options.
2. Your status
2.1. By subscribing to the Subscription Service, you warrant and represent that you have either reached the age of legal capacity where you live (in England, this is age 18), or have the valid consent of your parent or legal guardian to be bound by the terms of the Contract on your behalf. If you do not know whether you have reached the age of legal capacity where you live, or do not understand this section, please do not subscribe to the Subscription Service before you have asked your parent or legal guardian for help and their consent.
2.2. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor who subscribes to the Subscription Service, you and the minor accept and agree to be bound by the terms of the Contract and you are responsible for supervising the minor in the purchase and use of the Subscription Service.
3. Changes to your subscription
3.1. We will endeavour to notify you at least 30 days before making any material changes to the terms of the Contract or the Subscription Service, unless the changes need to be implemented sooner than this for security, legal or regulatory reasons. If any change to the terms of the Contract or the Subscription Service is likely to have a significant adverse effect on your use or enjoyment of the Subscription Service, we will provide you with at least 30 days' notice before the changes are due to come into effect and you can choose to cancel your subscription before the changes become effective.
3.2. If you continue to use the Subscription Service following notification of any change to the terms of the Contract or the Subscription Service, this constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms of the Contract or Subscription Service as varied. The most up to date version of these Terms will always be available on our Website or otherwise available upon request.
4. If you change your mind
4.1. You have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days from the Commencement Date. In order to exercise this right, you must send us a Cancellation Notice notifying us of your intention to do so and, once we have confirmed the cancellation of your Subscription Service, we will refund you any amounts already paid to us under the Contract. However, we reserve the right to retain from you, or require you to pay us, a reasonable sum which reflects the proportionate amount of time you have had access to the Subscription Service until the time at which you tell us that you have changed your mind. We will usually refund any money received from you by using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5. Price and payment
5.1. The charges for the Subscription Service will be as quoted on our Website from time to time (Charges). The Charges will be confirmed during the online subscription sign-up process and in the email confirmation we send you following confirmation of your purchase.
5.2. Your purchase of the Subscription Service may be subject to certain sales taxes depending on where in the world you are. Further details of sales taxes can be found in the 'Taxes and Charges' page of the Customer Services section on the Website. If you are responsible for paying tax and that tax has not been collected by us, it is your responsibility to pay such tax as applicable. Our VAT numbers can be found at the end of these Subscription Service Terms.
5.3. Payment of the Charges must be made using one of the methods made available on our Website. Without affecting anything else set out in these conditions, by providing us with a payment method, you:
- represent that you are authorised to use the payment method you provided and that any payment information you provide is complete and accurate and will be kept up to date by you;
- authorise us to charge you for the Subscription Service using your chosen payment method;
- authorise us to charge you on a recurring basis in line with the Subscription Service you have purchased until the Contract is cancelled by either you or us in accordance with these Terms; and
- authorise us or our third-party payment processors to store your payment account details, and take payment from or charge your designated account through your chosen payment method.
5.5. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, we or our service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and process any such payment as a payment for the Subscription Service. We may charge you at the same time for more than one billing period for any amounts that have not previously been processed successfully. We reserve the right to suspend your Account and access to the Subscription Service until you have paid us any outstanding amounts or cancel the Contract in accordance with section 6 at our discretion.
6. Our rights to cancel or suspend access
6.1. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Service or end the Contract immediately by giving you notice if:
- you have or we reasonably believe that you have committed a serious breach of these Terms (or any of our other policies which appear on our Website from time to time) which either cannot be remedied, or you fail to remedy the breach after we give you notice to do so; or
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due.
7. Your obligations
7.1. In return for our making available of the Subscription Service to you, you agree to:
- pay the Charges;
- use the Service for your own personal and non-commercial use, and not for any commercial or business purpose;
- ensure all information you give us is correct at all times, and notify us immediately of any changes to your contact or payment details;
- only use the Service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- be responsible for configuring your own information technology and devices in order to access the Service. You should use your own anti-virus software.
|Country||VAT registration no||
|VAT registration no|
|Austria||ATU 65067009||Italy||IT 00115749996|
|Belgium||BE 0897973639||Latvia||GB 580 8534 21|
|Bulgaria||GB 580 8534 21||Lithuania||GB 580 8534 21|
|Croatia||GB 580 8534 21||Luxembourg||GB 580 8534 21|
|Cyprus||GB 580 8534 21||Malta||GB 580 8534 21|
|Czech Republic||GB 580 8534 21||Netherlands||NL 806157495B01|
|Denmark||DK 20341505||Poland||PL 1080011028|
|Estonia||GB 580 8534 21||Portugal||GB 580 8534 21|
|Finland||FI 17237135||Romania||GB 580 8534 21|
|France||FR 23438863441||Slovakia||GB 580 8534 21|
|Germany||DE 191461167||Slovenia||GB 580 8534 21|
|Greece||GB 580 8534 21||Spain||ES N00686511|
|Hungary||GB 580 8534 21||Sweden||SE 502050782701|
|Ireland||IE 6602304E||UK||GB 580 8534 21|
Last updated: 9 December 2020
1. Beta Service
1.1. For a limited period of time, we will be offering all users who have signed up for a My Warhammer Account free access to the Subscription Service via the App for a period of one calendar month (Beta Service).
1.2. The Beta Service will be available to all users who have an existing Account or who sign up for a new Account from 9th December 2020 to 9th January 2021 (inclusive) (Promotional Period).
1.3. You may only use the Beta Service once. We shall not be under any obligation to accept any request for access to the Beta Service and reserve the right to refuse to provide the Beta Service to any person at any time or withdraw or modify this offer without prior notice.
2. New accounts
2.2. Once you have registered your Account, you will be able to activate the Beta Service by following the instructions set out in the ‘Subscriptions’ area of the Website.
2.4. Your one-month free access period will begin from the date on which we first make the Beta Service available to you following your completion of the online process or send you an email confirming that your Beta Service subscription is active (whichever is the earlier).
3. Existing accounts
3.1. If you have already signed up for a paid subscription, your one-month free access to the Beta Service will automatically begin the day after the end of your current billing period (during the Promotional Period) and when we notify you confirming that the Beta Service has been activated on your Account. If you discover that this has not happened automatically, please contact us.
4. End of the free access period
4.1. Your access to the Beta Service will continue until the end of the one-month free access period, or until we or you cancel the Beta Service in accordance with these Terms (whichever occurs first).
4.2. You will not be charged for access to the Beta Service. However, if you have not cancelled before midnight on the last day of your one-month free access period, you acknowledge and agree that your Account will automatically convert to an ongoing paid subscription, and you will automatically be charged using the payment card details you originally provided (see ‘Cancellation’ below) in accordance with the Subscription Service Terms.
5.1. You have the right to cancel your access to the Beta Service at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting the relevant option in the 'Subscriptions’ area of the Website.
5.2. We reserve the right to change or withdraw the Beta Service (in whole or in part) at any time, with our without notice.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE END OF THE ONE-MONTH FREE ACCESS PERIOD TO AVOID BEING CHARGED.