Buy a Titan, Win a Titan
Win a Warlord Titan from Forge World
Win a Titan on a TITANIC scale when you begin your Adeptus Titanicus force.
How to win? Simple, buy a Titan to win a Titan! Order an Adeptus Titanicus: Warlord Titan or a copy of Adeptus Titanicus: Grand Master Edition from games-workshop.com for a chance to win a colossal Warlord Titan from Forge World
See below for full terms and conditions. Don’t miss your chance to win, place your order now!
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to residents of the USA & Canada only. For terms and conditions for residents of other countries, please see HERE.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. Entry is free and open to all eligible users of Games Workshop’s web store (www.games-workshop.com) who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
4. To enter the prize draw, you must either:
- place an order on www.games-workshop.com including an item from the products list below (a “Qualifying Online Order”); or
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Win a Titan’. The body of the email must include: your full name; your contact telephone number; and your full address.
5. Qualifying Online Orders must be received by Games Workshop between 09.00 on 11th August 2018 and 23.59 on 24th August 2018 to be counted.
6. Games Workshop is not responsible for any email entries which are undeliverable or for any reason not received.
7. One entry per person. Additional purchases will not be counted as entries to the competition. Additional emailed free entries will be discounted. Any entrant found to have submitted additional entries in contravention of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. If a name is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
9. All entrants will be entered into a prize draw. The prize draw will take place at Games Workshop’s headquarters at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS at 10am (BST) on Monday 27th August 2018. The draw will be made by random selection. The chance of winning depends upon the number of entrants. The winner will be notified on or before the Friday following the draw via the email address they provided when placing their order or submitting their email entry. Replying as instructed counts as claiming the prize. The winner may also be announced online on or after the Friday following the draw. See paragraph 13 for further details.
10. There is one prize to be won: 1 x Warlord Titan. The prize will be dispatched by UPS tracked delivery once it has been claimed. The total prize pool value is: GBP £1273. The winner may select the head and weapon options for their titan from the list below.
- MARS PATTERN WARLORD TITAN BODY
- Head Choice - any one of:
- MARS-ALPHA PATTERN WARLORD TITAN HEAD
- LUCIUS-ALPHA PATTERN WARLORD TITAN HEAD
- Carapace Weapon Choice - any one of:
- MARS PATTERN WARLORD TITAN LASER BLASTER X2
- MARS PATTERN WARLORD TITAN APOCALYPSE MISSILE LAUNCHER X 2
- Weapon Choice - any two of:
- MARS PATTERN WARLORD TITAN BELICOSA VOLCANO CANNON
- WARLORD TITAN ARIOCH POWER CLAW
- WARLORD TITAN SUNFURY PLASMA ANNIHILATOR
11. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
12. Prizes must be claimed before Saturday 1st December 2018. If the prize has not been claimed by this date, then a redraw will be held. This redraw will take place at Games Workshop’s headquarters at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS at 10am (GMT) on Monday 3rd December 2018. The redraw will be made by random selection. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email on or before the Friday 7th December 2018 via the email address they provided when placing their order or submitting their email entry. The redraw winner will also be announced online on or after the Friday 7th December 2018. The winner of the redraw must claim their prize before the Friday 8th March 2019. If any remaining prizes have not been claimed by this date, then the opportunity to win these prizes will be lost and the prize draw will be finished.
13. By claiming a prize, the winners agree that Games Workshop can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Nottingham, UK) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling obligations. Details of the winners will be published on www.games-workshop.com.
14. Entries from trade accounts or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
15. Games Workshop reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. In such event Games Workshop will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
16. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
17. Promoter details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS +44 (0)115 914 0000
18. Countries: Open to residents of USA (excluding Rhode Island) and Canada (excluding Quebec) only.
- 99120399002 Adeptus Titanicus: Warlord Titan
- 60010399001 Adeptus Titanicus: Grand Master Ed. (eng)
- 04010399001 Adeptus Titanicus: Grand Master Ed. (ger)
- 14010399001 Adeptus Titanicus: Grand Master Ed. (jpn)