Register to Win!
When you register an account on games-workshop.com you get a whole host of benefits, from express checkout to order tracking, stock updates and more. Now you’ve got a chance to win one of 100 prizes, just by registering your account.
There are 100 kr 280 virtual gift vouchers to win, and all you need to do is register your details on games-workshop.com by 1st September 2017. If you already have an account, then you’re already entered! Please sign in to make sure your email address and contact details are up to date.
Everyone who has a registered account on games-workshop.com by 1st September 2017 has a chance to win, so register today!Register Now
See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is free to all eligible users of Games Workshop’s web store (www.games-workshop.com) who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- To enter the competition, you must: (i) register a Games Workshop account on the Games Workshop web store, and (ii) sign up to Games Workshop’s email newsletter by 23:59 on 1 September 2017 (GMT). Entrants must use the same email address for both their Games Workshop web store account and the email newsletter. For your entry to be considered, you must use a valid email address.
- Customers who have an existing Games Workshop account and are existing Games Workshop email newsletter subscribers will be automatically entered.
- If a name is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
- One entry per person. Entrants found to have created multiple accounts for the purposes of entering more than once will be disqualified.
- All entrants will be entered into a prize draw. The prize draw will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on 6th September 2017. The draw will be made by random selection. The chance of winning depends upon the number of entrants. The winners will be notified immediately via the email address they provided when registering their Games Workshop account. If a winner’s email address is invalid, another winner will be drawn. The winners will also be announced online. See paragraph 10 for further details.
- There are 100 prizes to be won. Each prize is a kr 280 Virtual Gift Voucher, redeemable on the Games Workshop web store. Please see the following URL for further information regarding Virtual Gift Vouchers: https://www.games-workshop.com/Virtual-Gift-Vouchers. All entrants will be in with a chance of winning one prize. Winners will be sent a confirmation email, and the gift voucher will be emailed separately.
The total prize pool value is kr 28,000.
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- By claiming the prize, the winners agree that Games Workshop can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Sydney, Australia) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling obligations, for example Australian competition regulations. Details of the winners may be published on www.games-workshop.com, www.warhammer-community.com, www.facebook.com/Warhammer40000, www.facebook.com/GWWarhammerAgeofSigmar and in Games Workshop’s email newsletter.
- Entries from trade partners or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
- Games Workshop reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any change, modification or suspension of this promotion is subject to the relevant state and territory regulations in Australia and will only be effected following the grant of permission from the Australian state bodies which issued the permits for this promotion. In such event Games Workshop will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
- These rules are governed by the state and territory laws of Australia. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
Promoter details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS +44 (0)115 914 0000
Games Workshop Limited Australian Business Number: 27 207 794 257.
Countries: Worldwide excluding Quebec and the US state of Rhode Island.
New South Wales: LTPS/17/15725