Newsletter Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions1. Entry is free and open to all eligible participants who satisfy the requirements below.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. To enter, you must subscribe to Games Workshop’s email newsletter at www.games-workshop.com. This newsletter will provide you with the latest news, promotions, hobby tips, new product releases, teases, competitions and more. Existing subscribers will be entered automatically.
4. Unsubscribing from the email newsletter will remove your entry from the prize draw.
5. One entry per person.
6. The competition will open on 18th March 2019. The competition will close at 15:59 (GMT) on 25th March 2019.
7. All email newsletter subscribers will be entered into a prize draw. 3 (three) winners will be chosen in total.
8. The draws will be made by random selection. The prize draws will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on the 27th March 2019. The chance of winning depends upon the number of email newsletter subscribers. Those selected from the draw will be notified via email within seven (7) days of being selected.
9. Each prize will be a loot bag containing a selection of Warhammer related merchandise type of product(s).
10. There are 3 loot bags to be won. All entrants will have a chance of winning one loot bag.
11. The total prize value of the contents of each loot bag is £175 (one hundred and seventy five) GBP/AU$319 (three hundred and nineteen) Australian Dollars.
12. The total prize pool value of the three loot bags is £525 (five hundred and twenty five) GBP/ AU$957 (nine hundred and fifty seven) Australian Dollars.
13. If an entry is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
14. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
15. The prizes will be dispatched by UPS tracked delivery once they have been claimed.
16. A potential winner is not eligible for any prize unless they have fully complied with the requirements of these official rules and they have been notified they are a prize winner by Games Workshop.
17. Entries may be rendered void if any of the Terms and Conditions are breached. If a winning entry is rendered void, a redraw will take place to select another winner.
18. Prizes must be claimed before 5th April 2019. If the winners have not claimed their prizes by this date, then a redraw will be held. This redraw will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on 25th June 2019. The redraw will be made by random selection. The winners selected from the draw will be notified via email within 7 days of being selected. The redraw winners may also be announced online. The winners of the redraw must claim their prize within 3 months. If the prizes have not been claimed within this time, then the opportunity to win the prizes will be lost and the competition will be finished.
19. By claiming a prize, the winners agree that Games Workshop can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Sydney, Australia) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations. Details of the winners may be published on Games Workshop’s websites and social media pages.
20. Games Workshop reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any change, modification or suspension of this promotion is subject to the relevant state and territory regulations in Australia and will only be effected following the grant of permission from the Australian state bodies which issued the permits for this promotion. In such event, Games Workshop will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
21. Entries from trade partners or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
22. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
23. Promotor Details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS, +44 (0)115 914 0000
24. Games Workshop Limited Australian Business Number: 27 207 794 257.
25. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32395
26. This competition is open to residents worldwide, excluding the Canadian province of Quebec and American State of Rhode Island.
27. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.