Newsletter Prize Draw - Terms & ConditionsWinners
Kevin H of Saskatoon, Canada
Jeremy A of Phoenix, USA
William B of Lancaster, UK
Patrick B of Newcastle, UK
Scott D of Brisbane, Australia
Thomas E of Norwich, UK
Kevin C of Saint Helens, USA
Lennart A of Königslutter, Germany
Daniel C of Zaragoza, Spain
Christopher T of Sheffield, UK
Get your hands on a box of exciting new Warhammer 40,000 goodness – just by signing up to the Games Workshop newsletter! Subscribe by the 1st of June at 5pm (BST) and you'll be in with a chance of winning.
Already signed up? You're already entered! Go you! The terms and conditions are below – check them out and subscribe!
1. Entry is free and open to all eligible participants who satisfy the requirements below.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. To enter, you must subscribe to Games Workshop’s email newsletter at www.games-workshop.com or signup.warhammer.com. This newsletter will provide you with the latest news, promotions, hobby tips, new product releases, teases, competitions and more. Existing subscribers will be entered automatically.
4. Unsubscribing from the email newsletter will remove your entry from the prize draw.
5. One entry per person.
6. The competition will open on 25th May 2020. The competition will close at 17:00 BST on 1st June 2020 (02:00 am AEST on 2nd June 2020).
7. All email newsletter subscribers will be entered into a prize draw. 10 (ten) winners will be chosen in total.
8. The draws will be made by random selection. The prize draws will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on the 4th June 2020. The chance of winning depends upon the number of email newsletter subscribers. Those selected from the draw will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) days of being selected.
9. Each prize will consist of the same selection of Warhammer 40,000 miniatures and publications.
10. There are 10 (ten) prizes to be won. All entrants will have a chance of winning 1 (one) prize.
11. The value of the contents of each prize is GBP £120 (one hundred and twenty) / AUD $290 (two hundred and ninety) Australian Dollars.
12. The total prize pool value is GBP £1200 (one thousand and two hundred) / AUD $2900 (two thousand and nine hundred) Australian Dollars.
13. If an entry is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
14. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
15. The prize will be dispatched by Games Workshop in July 2020. Additionally, entrants will not be informed of the contents of the prize until those products have been officially announced to the public by Games Workshop. Entrants must therefore be aware that should they win, there will be a delay between the notification that they are a prize-winner and receipt of the prize. By participating, entrants confirm their acknowledgement of, and agreement to, this clause.
16. A potential winner is not eligible for any prize unless they have fully complied with the requirements of these official rules and they have been notified they are a prize winner by Games Workshop.
17. Entries may be rendered void if any of the Terms and Conditions are breached. If a winning entry is rendered void, a redraw will take place to select another winner.
18. Winners must claim their prize by responding to the Games Workshop email which informs them that they are a prize-winner before 4th September 2020. If the winners have not claimed their prizes by this date, then a redraw will be held. This redraw will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on 9th September 2020. The redraw will be made by random selection. The winners selected from the draw will be notified via email within two (2) days of being selected. The redraw winners may also be announced online. The winners of the redraw must claim their prize within 3 months. If the prizes have not been claimed within this time, then the opportunity to win the prizes will be lost and the competition will be finished.
19. By claiming a prize, the winners agree that Games Workshop can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Sydney, Australia) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations. Details of the winners will be published on Games Workshop’s Warhammer Community website (www.warhammer-community.com) and may also be published on Games Workshop’s social media pages.
20. Games Workshop reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any change, modification or suspension of this promotion is subject to the relevant state and territory regulations in Australia and will only be effected following the grant of permission from the Australian state bodies which issued the permits for this promotion. In such event, Games Workshop will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
21. Entries from trade partners or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
22. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
23. Promotor Details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS, UK +44 (0)115 914 0000
24. Games Workshop Limited Australian Business Number: 27 207 794 257.
25. NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43585
26. This competition is open to residents worldwide, excluding the Canadian province of Quebec and American State of Rhode Island.
27. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
28. Data Protection: Any personal data provided to us in connection with this competition will be held and processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice: www.games-workshop.com/Privacy-Notice. We may also use that data for administration of, and communication in connection with, this competition. By submitting your personal information in connection with this competition you consent to the processing of your personal data as set out above and you confirm that the information is accurate and complete.