Win the Black Library!
Fill your home with amazing books with our incredible competition. Place an order of £40 or more for a chance to win the entire current Black Library range, including all titles released in September and October. The prize will include every physical book available through blacklibrary.com and currently in stock.
Place your order now to enter. See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions do not apply to residents of the USA, Canada and Ireland. For terms and conditions relating to those countries, please see here.
2. Entry is free and open to all eligible users of Games Workshop’s web store (www.games-workshop.com) who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
3. To enter the prize draw, you must place an order on www.games-workshop.com of at least £40 GBP (or equivalent, see below) excluding Virtual Gift Vouchers, Sales Tax and shipping costs (a “Qualifying Online Order”).
|Value||£40||€50||Kr 500||Kr 600||Kr 500||250 zl||$85||$100||¥10,000||$65|
4. Qualifying Online Orders must be received by Games Workshop between 09.00 Saturday 22nd September 2018 and 23.59 Wednesday 31st October 2018 to be counted.
5. Multiple entries are permitted. Each Qualifying Online Order counts as one entry into the competition.
6. All entrants will be entered into a prize draw. The prize draw will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on Friday 2nd November 2018. The draw will be made by random selection. The chance of winning depends upon the number of entrants. The winner will be notified on or before the 5th November 2018 via the email address they provided when placing their order. Replying as instructed counts as claiming the prize.
7. After placing a Qualifying Online Order, if you do not wish your entry to be considered please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘No Entry’. Please include your name and order number in the body of the email.
8. There is one (1) prize to be won. The prize is one of every physical Black Library book title currently available to purchase through blacklibrary.com, including all titles released in September and October 2018. The prize will be dispatched by UPS tracked delivery once claimed. The value of the prize pool is detailed in various currencies in the table below.
|Prize Pool Value||£3,600||€4,600||Kr 35,000||Kr 44,000||Kr 44,000||17,500 zl||$9,000||$10,500||¥780,000||$5,600|
9. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
10. The prize must be claimed before Wednesday 6th February 2019. If the prize has not been claimed by this date, then a redraw will be held. This redraw will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on Friday 8th February 2019. The redraw will be made by random selection. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email on or before the 11th February 2018 via the email address they provided when placing their order. The winner of the redraw must claim their prize before the 12th May 2019. If the prize has not been claimed by this date, then the opportunity to win this prize will be lost and the prize draw will be finished.
11. By claiming the prize, the winner agrees that Games Workshop can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Nottingham, UK) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling obligations. Details of the winner will be published on www.games-workshop.com on 5th November 2018. In the case of a re-draw, details of the winner will be published on www.games-workshop.com on 11th February 2019.
12. Entries from trade accounts or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
13. Games Workshop reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any change, modification or suspension of this promotion is subject to the relevant state and territory regulations in Australia and will only be effected following the grant of permission from the Australian state bodies which issued the permits for this promotion. In such event Games Workshop will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
14. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
15. Promoter details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS +44 (0)115 914 0000 Games Workshop Limited Australian Business Number: 27 207 794 257.
16. Countries: Open to residents worldwide excluding the United States of America, Canada, South Australia, Ireland and Northern Ireland.
New South Wales: LTPS/18/28003
South Australia: T18/1630