The Big Community Survey
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is free and open to all eligible participants who satisfy the requirements below.
2. To qualify for entry, you must fill out the anonymous survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/thebigcommunitysurvey. After filling out the survey you will be prompted to confirm if you would like to be entered into the prize draw and confirm your email address for the purposes of the competition.
3. An option to opt into marketing communications will be available; this is not required to enter the competition.
4. One entry per person.
5. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
6. Your Survey entry is completely anonymous.
7. Participants are entered into the prize draw when they submit their email address after completion of the survey. If participants do not provide the requested email address after the survey, the participant will not be entered into the competition.
8. The competition will open at 15:00 on the 30th November 2017 (GMT). The competition will close at 23:59 on the 7th December 2017 (GMT). The winners will be drawn within 1 week from the closing date.
9. All participants will be entered into a prize draw. 5 (five) winners will be chosen in total.
10. The draws will be made by random selection, after the closing date of the competition. The chance of winning depends upon the number of entrants. Those selected from the draw will be notified via email within 48 hours of being selected, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11.A potential winner is not eligible for any prize unless they have fully complied with the requirements of these official rules and they have been notified they are a prize winner by Games Workshop.
12.If a winner is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
13.Each prize will be a Virtual Gift Voucher for use on games-workshop.com.
14. *There are 5 virtual gift vouchers to be won. All entrants will be in with a chance of winning one virtual gift voucher. The currency and exact value of each virtual gift voucher will vary depending on the countries of residence of the winners. The table below provides details of the currencies and values of the virtual gift vouchers. For example, a winner residing in the United Kingdom would receive a virtual gift voucher of £50.
|£50||€65||kr 500||600 kr||kr 550||250 zł||$80||$100||$100||$120||¥10,000|
15. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
16. Prizes will be sent electronically by email.
17. Participants in receipt of a voucher must use it before its expiry date or the prize shall become void.
18. Entries may be rendered void if any of the Terms and Conditions are breached. If a winning entry is rendered void, a redraw will take place to select another winner.
19. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Survey Monkey.
20. Games Workshop reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. In such event, Games Workshop will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
21. Entries from trade partners or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
22. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
23. Promotor Details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS, +44 (0)115 914 0000
24. This competition is open to residents worldwide, excluding the Canadian province of Quebec and the Australian states and territories of New South Wales.
25. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.