One of five books covering the range of Citadel miniatures used to play games of Warhammer 40,000, Index: Xenos 2 is an essential purchase for those wanting to play games of Warhammer 40,000, packed with updated rules and complete points values for Ork, T’au Empire, Tyranid and Genestealer Cults armies*.
It includes 137 datasheets covering the Ork, T’au Empire, Tyranid and Genestealer Cults range of miniatures, with overviews of each army. Updated abilities, psychic powers, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000. There’s also a blank army roster and detachment roster, which you are free to photocopy and use when building a Battle-forged army in Matched Play games.
Covered in the 144-page softback book:
- An overview of the Orks and their 6 main clans – Goffs, Evil Sunz, Bad Moons Deathskulls, Blood Axes and Snakebites;
- An Ork army list, with an explanation of the Clan keyword, Power of the Waaagh! psychic discipline and the 'Ere We Go! and Mob Rule Abilities;
- 46 datasheets for Ork miniatures.
- An overview of the T'au Empire;
- A T'au Empire army list, with an explanation of the Septs keyword, For the Greater Good Ability and rules for using Markerlights;
- 37 datasheets for T'au Empire miniatures and Tidewall scenery pieces.
- An overview of the Tyranids;
- A Tyranids army list, with an explanation of the Hive Fleet keyword, Hive Mind psychic discipline and the Synapse, Instinctive Behaviour and Shadow in the Warp Abilities;
- 39 datasheets for Tyranid miniatures.
- An overview of the Genestealer Cults;
- A Genestealer Cults army list, with an explanation of the Broodmind psychic discipline and the Cult Ambush, Unquestioning Loyalty and Brood Brothers Abilities;
- 15 datasheets for Genestealer Cult miniatures.
* Aeldari (Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar and Harlequins) and Necron armies are covered in Index: Xenos Vol.1.
Our Customer Service Offer
ALL orders are FREE to collect from any Games Workshop store. Delivery is FREE for orders of £40 or over, and from £3.50 for orders under £40.
Free in-store pickup
Delivery (within 2-3 working days)
Express services are also available.
ALL orders are FREE to collect from any Games Workshop store.Click here to find delivery information for your local store.
Delivery is FREE for orders of £40 or over, and from £3.50 for orders under £40.
If for any reason at all, you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a refund, or exchange it for something else. No quibbles and no funny handshakes required.Just call our Customer Service team on 0115 91 40000.