The spiritsong rises, and the sylvaneth march to war!
The air sings with glorious life magic as the children of Alarielle surge into battle. The reborn goddess of war leads from the front as glorious Wyldwoods burst forth from the heaving ground, called into being by ancient spirits. Determined to protect the Realm of Life, mighty Wargroves advance, crushing enemies with the inexorable strength of nature. Outcasts and Free Spirits strike suddenly and without warning, slaughtering the foe mercilessly to cleanse the tainted land. The sylvaneth’s rebirth will be remembered as a harbinger of absolute vengeance.
This 144 page softback Battletome contains:
Exclusive gaming content:
- Rites of Battle: potent abilities that can be conferred on armies with the Sylvaneth allegiance, and Command Traits that can be used by their generals;
- Spell Lores: powerful magic, both defensive and offensive, specifically for sylvaneth wizards;
- Artefacts of the Glades: relics of war, usable by sylvaneth heroes;
- 3 Battleplans, helping you to fight glorious battles based on the narrative leading up to them;
- 5 Warscroll Battallions, collections of miniatures who gain special abilities when combined;
- 8 special Warscroll Battalions called Wargroves. These give you even more special abilities, magic items, command traits and spells;
- 1 Historical Battalion, the Guardians of Alarielle, which recreates the alliance between the sylvaneth and the Stormcast Eternals;
- details of the history and organisation of the sylvaneth, with full background for every unit, character and monster in the faction.
All you need to start collecting Sylvaneth:
- the story of Alarielle’s rebirth, the swelling of the sylvaneth ranks and their pledge of vengeance against Chaos;
- tips for collecting sylvaneth miniatures and rules that allow you to play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with them.
Our Customer Service Offer
This product is available for Pre-order.
Free in-store pickup
ALL orders are FREE to collect from any Games Workshop store.Click here to find delivery information for your local store.
Delivery (within 2-3 working days)
Delivery prices start from FREE for orders of £40 or over, and from £3.50 for orders under £40.
Express services are also available.
Ordered by Wednesday before release --> Shipped on Friday
Ordered after Wednesday before release --> Shipped on Monday
If for any reason at all, you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a refund, or exchange it for something else. No quibbles and no funny handshakes required.Just call our Customer Service team on 0115 91 40000.