In today's video about the new edition of Warhammer 40,000, Phil Kelly gets excited about the range of devastating new psychic powers and Adam Troke tells us more about the Warlord Traits. Both of these abilities are there to augment the power of your heroes and give them an even more formidable presence on the battlefield.
The psychic powers come in five different flavours known as disciplines - Biomancy, Divination, Pyromancy, Telekinesis and Telepathy - which you can give to the psykers in your army. Different races have access to different psychic powers - you can find out who has access to what powers in the Psychic Powers card deck and in July's issue of White Dwarf. Mat Ward also takes an in-depth look at the new psychic powers in the same issue, so it's well-worth picking up if you want to know how they can benefit you and your army.
- Tue, 21 May 2013 - The Sons of Titan
- Mon, 20 May 2013 - A dying flame in the darkness
- Fri, 17 May 2013 - The return of Daenyathos
- Thu, 16 May 2013 - The Phoenix Reborn
- Wed, 15 May 2013 - Painting the armies of Ulthuan
- Tue, 14 May 2013 - Civil War and Death Worlds
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - A Conflagration of Phoenixes
- Fri, 10 May 2013 - New from Forge World
- Thu, 09 May 2013 - Grey Knights go Digital
- Wed, 08 May 2013 - The Fang Painting Competition