Given that we've been talking a lot about Games Days recently, it's an ideal time to get prepared for painting up your Golden Demon entries. Continuing our brief series of video interviews with Golden Demon champs, here's Andrew Taylor, a UK winner from last year, with some fantastic advice about painting Golden Demon-worthy miniatures. Hit play and enjoy.
Once you've done that, if you're eager to see even more Golden Demon miniatures, you can always check out our gallery of recent winners, which features many of the best models and dioramas from around the world.
- Tue, 21 May 2013 - The Sons of Titan
- Mon, 20 May 2013 - A dying flame in the darkness
- Fri, 17 May 2013 - The return of Daenyathos
- Thu, 16 May 2013 - The Phoenix Reborn
- Wed, 15 May 2013 - Painting the armies of Ulthuan
- Tue, 14 May 2013 - Civil War and Death Worlds
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - A Conflagration of Phoenixes
- Fri, 10 May 2013 - New from Forge World
- Thu, 09 May 2013 - Grey Knights go Digital
- Wed, 08 May 2013 - The Fang Painting Competition