Given that we've been talking a lot about Games Days recently, it's an ideal time to get prepared for painting up your Golden Demon entries. Continuing our brief series of video interviews with Golden Demon champs, here's Andrew Taylor, a UK winner from last year, with some fantastic advice about painting Golden Demon-worthy miniatures. Hit play and enjoy.
Once you've done that, if you're eager to see even more Golden Demon miniatures, you can always check out our gallery of recent winners, which features many of the best models and dioramas from around the world.
- Sat, 21 Dec 2013 - Heresy hardback bonanza
- Fri, 20 Dec 2013 - Only 5 days till Christmas
- Thu, 19 Dec 2013 - Geared up for Christmas
- Wed, 18 Dec 2013 - Roll out the barrel
- Tue, 17 Dec 2013 - Take cover, lads!
- Mon, 16 Dec 2013 - Mutually assured destruction
- Sat, 14 Dec 2013 - The first rule of Warhammer…
- Fri, 13 Dec 2013 - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is here!
- Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - Ghost in the Machine
- Wed, 11 Dec 2013 - Batteries not Included