Given that we've been talking a lot about Games Days recently, it's an ideal time to get prepared for painting up your Golden Demon entries. Continuing our brief series of video interviews with Golden Demon champs, here's Andrew Taylor, a UK winner from last year, with some fantastic advice about painting Golden Demon-worthy miniatures. Hit play and enjoy.
Once you've done that, if you're eager to see even more Golden Demon miniatures, you can always check out our gallery of recent winners, which features many of the best models and dioramas from around the world.
- Fri, 07 Mar 2014 - By the power of Chaos, White Dwarf is out tomorrow
- Thu, 06 Mar 2014 - Dwarfed in stature
- Wed, 05 Mar 2014 - Transferable Skills
- Tue, 04 Mar 2014 - The Imperial Knight Companion
- Mon, 03 Mar 2014 - Let the crusade begin
- Sat, 01 Mar 2014 - Herald of War – the Knight Companion
- Fri, 28 Feb 2014 - Charge your thermal cannons, White Dwarf and Warhammer: Visions out tomorrow!
- Thu, 27 Feb 2014 - Honour, Courage and Solitude: the life of a Freeblade
- Wed, 26 Feb 2014 - Damned if you do…
- Tue, 25 Feb 2014 - Built for war