Mike Anderson has worked at Games Workshop for many years as a Miniatures Designer. In fact, you'll have seen some of his work very recently as he's the man behind the new Empire Demigryph Knights (more on them later today). The thing is, Mike is not only a great sculptor, but a phenomenal painter too, and he has won many Golden Demon awards over the years for his spectacular miniatures. You can see last year's entry - a Necromancer - towards the bottom of the UK Golden Demon Gallery in the Open Category.
While Mike generally prefers to work on individual models, he's found that the new Citadel Paint Range is especially good for painting armies, as you can see from his beautiful Imperial Guard force towards the end of the video. He's also been trying them out on a few single miniatures as well, as you can see from the Nurgle Champion that he's painted. Check out the eye peeking out of the Champion's ruptured stomach - just what you want to see right after breakfast.
- Sat, 07 Dec 2013 - Codex Space Marines: Ultima Edition
- Fri, 06 Dec 2013 - Death of Sylvania: Sigmar’s Blood
- Thu, 05 Dec 2013 - From the Depths of Mirkwood
- Wed, 04 Dec 2013 - Bring it all! Siege warfare and Super-heavy tanks
- Tue, 03 Dec 2013 - New: Imperial Armour Volume Two, Second Edition
- Mon, 02 Dec 2013 - Countdown to Christmas
- Sat, 30 Nov 2013 - New Products available to pre-order
- Fri, 29 Nov 2013 - December’s White Dwarf preview
- Thu, 28 Nov 2013 - Mud: it’s cracking stuff!
- Wed, 27 Nov 2013 - All is rust…