Mike Anderson has worked at Games Workshop for many years as a Miniatures Designer. In fact, you'll have seen some of his work very recently as he's the man behind the new Empire Demigryph Knights (more on them later today). The thing is, Mike is not only a great sculptor, but a phenomenal painter too, and he has won many Golden Demon awards over the years for his spectacular miniatures. You can see last year's entry - a Necromancer - towards the bottom of the UK Golden Demon Gallery in the Open Category.
While Mike generally prefers to work on individual models, he's found that the new Citadel Paint Range is especially good for painting armies, as you can see from his beautiful Imperial Guard force towards the end of the video. He's also been trying them out on a few single miniatures as well, as you can see from the Nurgle Champion that he's painted. Check out the eye peeking out of the Champion's ruptured stomach - just what you want to see right after breakfast.
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 - Crimson: the colour of carnage
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 - Et tu Helbrutus?
- Fri, 07 Mar 2014 - By the power of Chaos, White Dwarf is out tomorrow
- Thu, 06 Mar 2014 - Dwarfed in stature
- Wed, 05 Mar 2014 - Transferable Skills
- Tue, 04 Mar 2014 - The Imperial Knight Companion
- Mon, 03 Mar 2014 - Let the crusade begin
- Sat, 01 Mar 2014 - Herald of War – the Knight Companion
- Fri, 28 Feb 2014 - Charge your thermal cannons, White Dwarf and Warhammer: Visions out tomorrow!
- Thu, 27 Feb 2014 - Honour, Courage and Solitude: the life of a Freeblade