2012 Australian & New Zealand Golden Demon Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be in possession of a valid standard Event ticket. Those with Parental Tickets are ineligible.
2. Entrants may only enter once per category according to the restrictions of that category.
3. Entries must be accompanied by the Promoter's entry form - these will be available from the Promoter's website (www.games-workshop.com), in White Dwarf and at Event. Only one Entry may be made per entry form. All Entries must be submitted to the Promoter's representatives as directed at Event by 11am. Late Entries will not be accepted.
4. Only Entries painted or converted by the entrant may be entered. Entries submitted by or on behalf of third parties will not be considered.
5. Entries may only contain components manufactured by Promoter. Entries incorporating third party products or artefacts will not be considered.
6. Entries must relate to either Warhammer / Warhammer 40,000 or The Lord of The Rings. Entrants are not permitted to incorporate elements from The Lord of The Rings models into Warhammer or Warhammer 40,000 models or vice versa.
7. Entrants must be eligible for the categories into which they enter. Details regarding eligibility will be available from the Promoter's website (www.games-workshop.com), published in White Dwarf and will be available from the Promoter's staff at Event.
8. The winners of each category will be chosen by Promoter and announced at Event. All prize winners must be present for the Prize giving. Prizes may vary between categories at the discretion of the Promoter.
9. Unsuccessful entrants will be able to collect their Entries from Promoter's staff as directed at Event.
10. The schedule for the judging process will be available at Event from the Promoter's representatives.
11. Details of the winners will be in White Dwarf and will be available on the Promoter's website: www.games-workshop.com.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree that the Promoter may use their name, picture and Entry details for advertising and promotional purposes.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree that any ideas or designs submitted will become the property of the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter's submission policy which can be found at: http://legal.games-workshop.com/.
14. Promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to Entries howsoever caused.
15. The judges' decision will be final and no conversation or correspondence will be entered into.
16. Promoter reserves the right to vary any of these terms and conditions without notice. In such event Promoter will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with Entrants.
17. This competition will be governed by the laws of New South Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
These terms and conditions are supplemental to those contained on Event tickets. Entry to the competition indicates acceptance with these terms and conditions as final and legally binding.
Event: An event held by the Promoter on 9 September 2012.
Promoter: Games Workshop Oz Pty. Limited. 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn, NSW 2565, Australia.
Games Workshop Ltd is registered as a Data Controller in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998. The data given as part of this competition will be held and processed under the terms of the Data Protection Act and in accordance with our notification to the Data Protection Commissioner. We may use that data for communication, administration of the competition, and security purposes. We will not sell, share or give any information given to us as part of this competition to anyone outside the Games Workshop group of companies without your explicit consent or unless the law permits or requires us to do so.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the processing of your personal data as set out above and you confirm that the information is accurate and complete.