Yesterday we took a look at the first book in the Warhammer: Glottkin set. Today’s post is all about the second book, a mighty tome full of rancid rules and sickly scenarios for you to sink your rotten teeth into.
Just like yesterday, it’s hard to fit all the features of this book into such a small space, there really are too many to count. So, here are my top five reasons for adding Warhammer: Glottkin to your personal library.
1. The second book enables you to build a Legion of Chaos, combining Warriors of Chaos, Daemons and Beastmen into one massive, glorious army.
2. It includes Streets of Death, a new set of rules for fighting in cities. Using these rules you can set fire to buildings, sneak units through sewer tunnels, set ambushes and even demolish buildings entirely (as we did in our Battle Report).
3. The book contains full rules for using the Glottkin, Putrid Blightkings, the Maggoth Lords, Festus Empowered (uh-oh!) and another special character, though I’ll let you get the book yourself to find out who that is.
4. All the battles mentioned in the first book are written up as scenarios in the second book. There are six scenarios in total, following the three armies of the Glottkin, the Maggoth Lords and Gutrot Spume as they march towards their ultimate destination: Altdorf.
5. Not enough Chaos for you? Why not fight your battles in a storm of Chaos? Fireballs rain down from the sky, wizards become possessed by Daemons and Chaos sorcerers can summon Daemons to do their bidding.